My hair changes colour more often than it stays the same. I talk about social issues that need talking about, but sometimes I get angry and talk about other things too. I tweet too, but in a lot less space: http://twitter.com/#!/mnchameleon

01 August 2011

call it what you want, it's an elite super congress, and it's wrong

If my Representative isn't in this elite group of 6 House reps, then what use is he? If all he can do is vote yes/no on these recommendations OR vote yes/no on BBA, then why bother having him there at all? If he can't advocate for me, for the people of his district, in the shaping of these huge, sweeping cuts that will affect his district, then how is he doing the job for which he was elected?

How are the other 429 Reps? This country is about to be represented by 12 people instead of 535.

And that's beyond sick.

And if those other 429 Reps reject that only 6 of them have any power, their fallback is BBA.

What the hell is this country?

No comments:

Post a Comment