My hair changes colour more often than it stays the same. I talk about social issues that need talking about, but sometimes I get angry and talk about other things too. I tweet too, but in a lot less space: http://twitter.com/#!/mnchameleon

24 July 2011

nice dose of humanity

Okay. The Asian markets are on their own, Boehner seems pretty damned determine to stomp his feet all the way through the crash of the fragile global economy, and things are just not happy in Norway. So I figure we could use a nice dose of humanity. Y'know, the good stuff. Feel-good things are perfectly okay right now.

So here it is:

Cadel Evans wins the Tour de France and holds the stuffed lion he won.

His nickname is also Cuddles.

My google news has Norway, the Debt Talks, and then a picture of a man in a yellow jersey holding a lion. Awww ....

No comments:

Post a Comment